AppsGV7 ("we", “us”) develops and publishes games and apps for the Internet and mobile devices.
Our Policy applies to all users and others who have access to mobile apps.
2. Personal Information
We do not collect, store and / or use any personally identifiable information while you visit, download or upgrade our applications. In other words, we do not collect information such as your name, address, phone number or email address. The camera phone is used only for the direct needs of the game.
We may use personal information provided by you to:
1) To help us develop and improve our products and services, and provide a higher quality of services. Analytics companies may access anonymous data (such as your IP address or device ID) to help us understand how our services are used. They use this data solely on our behalf. They do not share it except in aggregate form; no data is shared as to any individual user.
2) To provide you personalize content and information, which may include online advertising and marketing. Ad companies may use and collect anonymous data about your interests to customize content and advertising here and in other sites and applications. Interest and location data may be linked to your device, but is not linked to your identity.
3) To provide in-app purchasing.
4) Monitor the effectiveness of the provision of our services.
5) Diagnostic and resolve technical issue.
6) To share with you through the e-mail.
In these circumstances, we may disclose your personal information at your request or on the basis of regulations according to the law:
- Your prior authorization;
- Current legislation within or outside your country of residence, the trial, requests the courts;
- Requests for public and governmental bodies;
- Protection of our legitimate rights and interests.
3. Links from our apps
4. How to contact us
If you have any questions about the Privacy of our products or services, please contact us through the email email@example.com.
Date of last update: February 21, 2017